For me, Real Estate has always been a passion. I started out in my twenties selling rural and recreational property. Eventually my love of design led me to rehab several properties for resale, and then to my biggest achievement – building a home from my own sketch. From there I continued my career assisting several top producing agents and working the administration and marketing side of the industry.
Over the years I’ve seen a lot and I’ve learned a lot, and I bring all that experience to my clients.
I believe that my client’s needs should always come first. That means never pressuring you, and never being too busy to address your concerns.
When I’m not selling real estate, I love to scuba dive, volunteer in the community and learn new things.
Whether it’s guiding you through the purchase of your first home, using my passion for marketing to get your home in front of the world, or helping you make a success of your rehabbing or investment goals; I’m here to help you every step of the way.
Even if you are just curious about the value of your home or want some information on the local market, feel free to think of me as your Woodstock Real Estate expert, full of free real estate advice.
If you have any questions about the Woodstock Real Estate Market or are interested in finding out the value of your home, give me a call or send me an instant message today!
My Promise to You
- I will always act in your best interests, even when it goes against my own interests.
- I will actively listen to your concerns and address your needs with compassion and understanding
- I will stay on top of real estate market trends and market indicators to provide you with the information you need to make the best possible decisions.
- I will always answer the phone whenever possible and return all calls in a timely manner.
- I will devise a custom marketing plan for your home that considers your home’s unique features and the current market conditions.
- I will never pressure you to spend just a little bit more, list your home below market value, or purchase something that isn’t right for you.
- I will always be completely honest with you, even if it means telling you something you don’t want to hear.
- I will always strive to give back to the community with my time and donations.
- I will present your offer in person whenever possible.
First Time Buyer Cash Back Incentive
Buying your first home can be a daunting task. And an expensive one. Get a trusted professional by your side and cash back to help with closing costs.
*This promotion is exclusive to First Time Buyer clients of Jenn Hoffman, and is not available from nor affiliated with other agents or offices of RE/MAX or RE/MAX ab Realty Ltd. Brokerage See Page – First Time Home Buyers for Additional Information.